Wednesday, August 29, 2007

more on creating my own windfall

Since eBay will be having this month long thing of no listing fees with the gallery option I think it might be a good time to throw some more things up on eBay. The thing that I hate about this promotion is that it is apparently only for items that you list at $9.99 or less. That means that you get no break on things with a higher listing price. That is kind of a bummer.

Of course, I do have some things that I can list for $9.99 or less so it will definitely be worth it for those items. Unfortunately thought I have some tickets to a show that I need to sell and was really hoping I would be able to get the free listing fee with them for this promotion but there is no way I will list the starting bid at $9.99. So sadly that means that I will probably lose some money to the listing fee fairy. I don't know how people do it that sell stuff on eBay full time.

No comments: