Sunday, July 8, 2007

Debt roundup #5

Well, as previously posted there were some financial woes this past month. This means that things did not go as planned, as far as working towards paying things down. Of course, that just means I'm going to work harder this month!

Balances at end of June:
  • car = $13,117.67 ( I start paying on this again this month)
  • credit cards = $30,731.02
  • student loans = $153,968.90

I will see more income for July, which should take care of some of the tragic balance increases the credit cards saw last month.

My alternative income goal for July is $2400. But I will lose a weekend to reading the new Harry Potter book later in the month, so I'll be trying to accomplish this in about 25 days.

I think I can, I think I can...

All extra money goes towards paying off the 29.99% card that saw the interest rate increase. The balance of that card is around $2400.

No comments: