Monday, May 7, 2007

Make money online? Yes please.

I don’t remember where I came across it exactly, but there is a great post on making money online at Dream, Think Act. (maybe it was in one of the carnivals?)

The article starts out with utilizing advertising on your blog to generate income. I know I keep reading about people making mad cash with this avenue, but it’s really unreliable. I much prefer utilizing Associated Content, which is also mentioned, as I have somewhat of a control as to the amount of money coming in. Of course, they are not obligated to buy everything you submit, so there is the risk of writing and not getting paid. But that’s the way it goes.

There were some things in the list that I wasn’t familiar with, so if you’re looking for ways to make some alternative income online, you might want to check out this article – 53 Ways to Make Money on the Internet.

No comments: