Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Selling stuff on eBay can be a real pain

I am in the process of getting rid of a lot of stuff. And I am trying to sell most of it so that I have a little extra cash to throw at debt and what not. Well, eBay is the easiest place to unload stuff like that. And that means that I have been putting auctions up. And that is working out real good. But man, it can be such a pain. People ask the dumbest stuff sometimes!



I had one person email me three times within an hour of their auction ending wanting to know how much their combined shipping was. They wrote in all caps in each email. And in the their email they got rude and demanded to know why I was not responding to them!



Why do people on eBay thin that you are sitting at your computer just waiting for them to contact you? I mean, clearly that is what this person thought. And the people that email you a question about an item when there are 5 minutes left also must think you are sitting there waiting for them!



How annoying.



If I wasn't making money selling stuff on eBay I would really avoid it like the plague that it is.

No comments: