Saturday, January 12, 2008

There's a Girl Scout At My Door

I hate living in apartments because everyone and there brother that is selling something knocks on your door. Usually it's the kids selling the magazines for some trip or whatever.

I used to answer the door without looking through the peep hole. I know better now.

I just heard the loud knock and went over to peep out and see who it was. There was a little girl out there screaming "it's just a girl scout!"

She must have heard my tv as I have it on CNN kind of loud so I can hear it in here. Drats.

For a half second I consider opening the door to tell her "no thanks" then I remember the cuteness factor of little kids like that and how last year I ended up leaving the grocery store with cookies that I didn't need nor want just just because I couldn't say 'no' to a group of cute 8 year olds.

Of course, since it's Girl Scout cookie season I guess that means I won't be safe anywhere. Ack!

No comments: