Monday, September 3, 2007

crazy job interview questions

I hate going to job interviews because I get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. If you have gone to a few job interviews then you know what I mean. Questions like "Tell me about your weaknesses" and any questions that start with "Tell me about a time when..." and my fave "Where do you see your self in 10 years?"

Luckily, I have never been hit with any brain teasers as interview questions. An article I found on CNNMoney lists some of the following brainteaser interview questions:

How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?

About 500,000, assuming the bus is 50 balls high, 50 balls wide, and 200 balls long

You're shrunk and trapped in a blender that will turn on in 60 seconds. What do you do?

Some options:

1. Use the measurement marks to climb out

2. Try to unscrew the glass

3. Risk riding out the air current

How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?

Assuming 10,000 city blocks, 600 windows per block, five minutes per window, and a rate of $20 per hour, about $10 million


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! You couldn't be right on target! I still have people that ask me, 'where do you see yourself five years from now?'Are you kidding?????