Monday, August 13, 2007

Who knew?

As part of my trying to kill the debt and not spend as much money I've practically stopped going out to restaurants. One of my fave things to get at a restaurant is a grilled chicken sandwich with swiss, bacon and honey mustard. And I used to think that Outback made the best ones (for around $9).

Now I make the best ones! And for a whole lot less!

I got enough chicken over the weekend for 5 sandwiches for a cost of a little under $5.00! Talk about cost savings! Yowza.

All this time, I've been spending around $9 (probably more with tip) for something that I could make at home both cheaper and tastier.

I'm sure I'm not the first to discover something like this, but it's pretty exciting anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta give us the recipe!