Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What would you do with your money if you were given a few months to live?

What would you do if you were told you had a deadly disease and only months to live? Would you spend like there is no tomorrow as there really might not be one? Would you get rid of all of your material possessions? Quit your job? Live life to its fullest?

One man did all of that. Then the doctors told him they had misdiagnosed him and he would be just fine. Now he's suing them because he spent his life savings based on information they gave him. Story here.

I would have done just what he did. I don't know that I'd be suing the hospital now. For sure I'd be uber mad though.

2 comments:

Revanche said...

Is it so wrong that I thought it was perversely funny? I mean, the poor man of course, but ultimately he's having to complain that he expected not to live which is such an odd position to be in ...

gypsytraveler said...

yup, it is a little funny when you think about it.