Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been tagged by MoneyDummy!

I've seen the posts on various blogs for the latest obsessions meme, and now I get to do one as Money Dummy tagged me.

So, what are my latest obsessions?

  1. Reading Problogger.net
  2. Creating alternative streams of income
  3. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I was sold after hearing "Face Down" once.
  4. GTD stuff
  5. Millstone's Swiss Chocolate Almond coffee - my local stores stopped carrying it. I've looked high and low for it. I'm afraid I'm going to have to break down and buy it online for about $2 more than I'm used to paying. Oh the agony of coffee addiction.

And now, I tag....Well-heeled, See Me Get Rich, and SeeMeSellAScreenplay. These are some of the newer editions to my blog reading list, so hopefully you guys haven't done this yet!

No comments: