Friday, March 30, 2007

thoughts on goals for April

Alternative streams of income. That will be the focus in April. I must, must, must make more money and there is plenty of opportunity and I just need to seize it.

I also need to get my food spending under control after the super overspending I seem to have had this month. I have already decided to limit my dining out to once per week - including work, which I generally don't have a problem with but sometimes there's just nothing at home that looks good. But, to solve that I'm making lasagna on Sunday that I can take in my lunch.

I really need to looking at my spending tracking spreadsheet and see what else I need to be working on for next month. I already know I spent more on gas for the car than I budgeted for due to the out of town guests. Must get back on track!

No comments: