Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Grocery bills and your budget

An article on MSN about how to lower your expeditures at the grocery store says that the average US household spends 13% of their budget at the grocery store. Story here. I've only just started my spending tracking this month, so I am anxious to see what the breakdown is for me.

We have people coming into town to visit over 2 different weekends this month, so the challenge in my budget will be not overspending in the 'dining out' category as they will be staying with us when they are in town. We're trying to be really good now, knowing we will be dining out with 2 different groups of people soon.

If anyone has any Kroger grocery store in their area, tomorrow is the last day for the 'all coupons under $2.00 will be doubled' promotion.

No comments: