Wednesday, March 7, 2007

ebay - we have a love/hate relationship

In an effort to de-clutter my life and make some cash I've posted some things on eBay. I love eBay in the respect that it is an easy way for me to unload my crap and it's also a great way to find cds of non-American artists (like Laura Pausini). But I hate, hate, hate the actually selling part of selling stuff on eBay. It never fails, when I put something (like a jacket) on eBay with a starting price of $0.99 that I get a gazillion emails from people wanting me to measure this and that for them. Um, hello, $0.99. Oy vey. Don't get me wrong, I understand not wanting to spend money on something that won't fit, but if the auction says that the item is still in stores then get thee to the store and try it on in the size offered.

In other news, I am up about $475 from my eBay sales. All from selling an old laptop. I plan on banking it for living expenses until I find a job. If I can land a job soon, then I can put it towards my highest interest rate card, woo hoo!

No comments: