Friday, October 10, 2014

Still in Debt After All These Years

You know what's funny in a tragic way? You start a blog about getting out of debt and along the way you actually end up getting your debt down and you stop blogging because you do not really have anything else to say on the matter. Then, fast forward a few years and you're almost right back where you started. Back in debt. The balances and creditors are different but everything else is the same.

Well, that is where I am at right now. Exactly. Sure, I am back in debt. However, my income amount per month has risen, so while I have debt again it is not as debilitating as it once was. So, what does that mean for me?

It means that I am back on the wagon of paying down my debt as quickly as humanly possible. However, it does not mean that I am doing the Dave Ramsey rice and beans and beans and rice meals. No reason to get poor nutrition just because you are trying to be in super beast debt pay down mode. Besides, fresh veggies can be just as cheap and a lot better for you than rice.

No comments: