I wanted to use the voucher and the credit to book a flight. But here is the problem - I don't know where exactly yet. So, do I make a rushed decision just to not lose the $25 today? Or wait to make the decision and miss out on the $25 voucher?
I think I am going to let the voucher expire. I just am not ready to make the decision now and if I have to change the flight it will cost $25! Sucks to lose free money though.