For example, look at page 299, you'll find:
20 SEC. 503. EXEMPTION FROM EXCISE TAX FOR CERTAIN
21 WOODEN ARROWS DESIGNED FOR USE BY
23 (a) IN GENERAL.—Paragraph (2) of section 4161(b)
24 is amended by redesignating subparagraph (B) as sub
1 paragraph (C) and by inserting after subparagraph (A)
2 the following new subparagraph:
3 ‘‘(B) EXEMPTION FOR CERTAIN WOODEN
4 ARROW SHAFTS.—Subparagraph (A) shall not
5 apply to any shaft consisting of all natural
6 wood with no laminations or artificial means of
7 enhancing the spine of such shaft (whether sold
8 separately or incorporated as part of a finished
9 or unfinished product) of a type used in the
10 manufacture of any arrow which after its as
12 ‘‘(i) measures 5⁄16 of an inch or less in
13 diameter, and
14 ‘‘(ii) is not suitable for use with a bow
15 described in paragraph (1)(A).’’.
16 (b) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendments made by
17 this section shall apply to shafts first sold after the date
18 of enactment of this Act.
Here are some other interesting details that people are talking about:
- Exemption from excise tax for certain wooden arrows designed for use by children. The estimated cost of the proposal is $2 million over ten years.
- Seven-year cost recovery period for motorsports racing track facility. Where is it? cost: $100 million
- Provisions related to film and television productions. cost is estimated at $478 million over 10 years.
- Extension and modification of duty suspension on wool products; wool research fund; wool duty refunds . cost is estimated to be $148 million
- Extension of economic development credit for American Samoa. cost is $33 million
- Transportation fringe benefit to bicycle commuters. $10 Million