Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dreamhost issues

I use Dreamhost for hosting for a few websites that I have.

I have a love/hate relationship with Dreamhost.

Today when I checked my email this morning I had a surprise. Dreamhost had decided to bill me for 2 years of service at close to $500.

I later found out from my friend Pam that it was a glitch in their system and they are refunding the money to everyone affected.

She is a little upset because if the charge goes through it will make her credit card go over the limit and she'll get fees.

I was annoyed but not upset. You see, I actually have money in my account. For the first time ever there is a cushion in my account. (my billing is my debit card)

So I'm cool if the charge goes through before the credit.

Ah, being on the right track for once sure is refreshing!

No comments: