Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ING update

So, I posted a few days ago about the ING/ NetBank transition fiasco.

As a quick refresher, here is what happened.

I closed the NetBank account before the migration. It had an old name on it. ING migrated my NB account info anyways - even though the account was closed. The name on NB did not match ING but the SS#'s were the same. So they put a hold on the account and never told me about it.

I called them all frantic. They assured me any bills that came in for payment would be paid. On the 15th I log into my AMEX account to see that my payment was sent back to them! And they charged me $38!! All because of ING.

So, called ING and told them they needed to give me $38. They told me that they did not do that. I explained it to them and they said I could fax over the info to the NB Migration department and they might consider it.

So that is where I am at now. Waiting on them to "consider it" and if they say no I plan on fighting it. I'm only asking for the $38 and this little fiasco could result in AMEX raising my interest rate and I didn't even mention that to them!

No comments: