Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hooray for eBay & WiseBread

A few months ago I was reading WiseBread and came across a post on not throwing away the little NorthWest Airlines discount coupons that come in the ValPaks. The article said that you can sell those on eBay!

Of course, I read that post about 2 days after tossing my NWA coupon with the rest of the ValPak.

When the next ValPak came I was super stoked thinking about how I was going to sell that NWA coupon. Only, there wasn't one in the ValPak that time around.

I decided that the coupon must come in every other mailing. And I hoped I was right and got one the next time.

Well, not that long ago was the next time and there was a NWA coupon in the ValPak! I pulled it out and it got buried on my desk until last week when I put it up on eBay.

I sold it for $11.27! Sure, that is not a fortune but it is $11.27 for doing nothing!

No comments: