I was tagged by Millionster for this meme and it was a hard one! I saw the tagging yesterday but had no idea what I was going to write.
So, here goes...
1. I prefer driving over flying and have driven from coast to coast and back twice. I hope to do it again, only slower so I can see more cool stuff.
2. I only became a coffee drinker in the last year. Now I am a full blown addict - 2 or 3 cups every morning and 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Told ya I'm an addict!
3. I think Dan Brown, Nicholas Sparks and Thomas Kinkade are hacks. A lot of people like all of them - but I just don't get the appeal.
4. I've only ever read one romance novel in my entire life. My closest friend just loves Nora Roberts and sent me the first JD Robb book, convinced that I would love it. I read it - till the end - only because she was my friend. I hated it.
5. One of my favorite cds is Resta in Ascolto even though I know only a few words in Italian.
6. I have a habit of resisting things that are popular just because they are popular - like the Harry Potter books. Then years later when I finally give it a try, I love it. I've done this with the Harry Potter books, the Dixie Chicks, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
7. I like to watch tennis and ice skating on tv. I don't really follow anyone in particular but if I see it on tv I'll watch it.
And now, for tagging...
Move to Portugal
Change Can Be A Good Thing