Friday, August 31, 2007

ebay shipping made easy

I saw a great post over at Finance is Personal on How to make you eBay shipping more cost effective. And since I have been selling stuff on eBay recently this was of complete interest to me.

To post pointed to RedRoller.com as a great place to get shipping quotes. I tested it out and it looks like an awesome service. And best I can tell it is a free service. I put in zip codes, package size, weight and that it was going to a residence and got quotes for USPS and DHL. Oddly I didn't get anything for UPS or FedEx. I didn't create an account though, so that may be why.

Regardless this looks like a cool site to get some shipping quotes from. Unfortunately though it only appears to offer quotes for shipping within the US and not international.

No comments: