Thursday, July 26, 2007

and the job hunt continues

Just got the official word that the position I had applied for at work back in May was given to someone else. Not suprising as I overheard some stuff earlier in the week that made me think that was going to happen. It's not all bad though as in the past couple of months since applying for that position I have realized that this is not the sort of place that I want to stay at. Now I don't have to struggle with leaving a job that pays well, since I didn't get the better paying position.

No worries though, I had my resume submitted for a position at another company on Tuesday and I'm hoping that pans out. If it does, that will be a $10,000 - $15,000 pay increase. And if not, I'll keep looking.

Send good job hunting vibes my way!

No comments: